Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Friday, December 4, 2009

Laura and Matt are in Beijing

Hi Everyone. I'm Teresa, a friend of Laura and Matt's. They unfortunately can't access their blog due to the "Great FireWall of China" (the Chinese government blocks many news, social networking and blogging sites). So I will be posting reports and photos from them periodically.

I got a brief email from Laura last night at about 7:50pm Eastern:

We are in Beijing. So far everything is going great. We are sitting in the lobby of our hotel watching the rush hour traffic. Seems strange knowing it's evening there. lol

They're sightseeing over the first few days and will be meeting their lovely daughter Tianna Rose soon.

I'll post again when I hear from Laura and Matt. Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for updated us! So, want to see where they stay etc. Our little son is at the same orphanage.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura n Matt n Tianna Rose!!!! I have been here lots of times hoping that there would be an update. I hope that everything went well on Gotcha Day and I hope that Tianna Rose is adjusting. I can't wait to see some photos and hear all about it. I hope you are at least keeping a journal so you can update the blog when you get home. Good luck to you all and enjoy!!!

    Lisa (FCC-LI)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Laura, Matt and Tianna! I saw your photo on Samilyn's blog - It's wonderful to see you as a family of three. Wishing you the very best!!
    Michele (ZZ Families)

    ReplyDelete