Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lifebook

I started a lifebook for Tianna last night. It's only going include things up until we meet her in China. So, the referral pictures, medical information from when she was One, the pre-approval e-mail from New Beginnings, the pictures of the packages we sent through Red Thread and the first letter I wrote my daughter. It's a small book with Mickey Mouse on the cover.
We found two pictures on the ZZ website (yahoo group for those adopting from Zhouzou orphanage) that have a little girl in them that look like it could be Tianna. The pictures were taken last summer (2008), so Tianna would be 2 1/2. So, right now, we're trying to confirm one way or the other. If they are Tianna, of course I'll print those up and put them in the book as well.

I spent Monday washing her clothes and putting them in her dresser. Yes, I know I have plenty of time, but when time gets closer, I'll have papers due and Final exams to prepare for before we head to China.
Tianna's dresser is completely filled with 3T and 4T clothes. She's set. I can't wait until she gets home. The wait is getting worse. We're praying to get her home before Christmas. We are still waiting for our Travel Approval from China. It's been a month of waiting for the approval and are hoping to receive it soon. Waiting to find out when we'll meet our daughter.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment