Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Toddler Shower

This past Sunday, some of the families from the FCC (family with children from China) group through a Toddler Shower for me. It was such a beautiful shower. I was shocked and bewildered. I had such tears of joy that day. The table was beautiful. Set up so nicely. It was so nice seeing everyone there and I was so filled with gratitude.
Everyone was so wonderful in planning it out. Matt and a good time tricking me too.
He took me shopping over at the Tanger Outlets. Then, we had plans to have lunch with his friend Dave and his wife Candace. But, that wasn't who was having lunch with us. It was some of FCC, a few friends from Church, Matt's parents and my aunt and uncle. It was wonderful.
It's great having the support of our Adoption friends and our friends in choir. Our Adoption friends know and understand everything we're going through in regards to adopting and waiting for china. Our friends from Church were there through everything from the Fertility Treatments, the miscarriages and now the wonderful journey to China.
My mother-in-law and father-in-law have also been through everything with us. I'm not sure what we'd do without their support. WIthout their help, we would never even have a chance to adopt. They are both as happy as we are about Tianna coming home.
I was so happy on Sunday. I think I was glowing. Oh, right. I'm pregnant...PAPER pregnant. Tianna is coming home soon. Yippeee.
Oh, of course, I need to mention how much I love Matt. Side by side, we go on this wonderful journey, together. We're eachothers best friends. We have total communication and we're totally devoted to each other. What more can I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment