Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Travel Approval

Matthew Balkam
On Wednesday I received in my hand the copy of our TA ( Travel Aproval ) from China. It seemed some what unreal. The TA for lack of a better word is HUGE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is China saying "Ok you can come into our country and get your chi...ld" The TA is what every future parent is striving for, and we got it.
Now all we need is the paper work from the USCIS office in Manhattan. That is the US side saying "Ok now go get your child". Its kinda stupid this whole process but it makes sense, I think.
So we are now looking at a travel date of the last week of November to the 1st two weeks of December. There is a strong possibility would could be in China near or during Christmas. As much as I hate the idea of not being home for Christmas, this is the ONLY reason I can think of to be away from home. I mean we are bringing our daughter home to family and friends who are so excited to meet Tianna.

Well thats all for now folks. Hope to have more news soon,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment