Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A drag

Matt spoke with Pauline at New Beginnings yesterday. Previously, Pauline said we may be traveling November 11th, but now she's saying it look like it's going to be a few more weeks. She's waiting on a few more families to travel with us since we're the ones to pay for the tour guide (her time, her food and her hotel and travel). So, it's better to stretch it among several families than for only two families to pay for her. I'm quite disappointed as this would mean Tianna won't be here for Thanksgiving. But, we may be traveling to China Thanksgiving week.
We'll just have to be patient and wait. It's just another couple weeks that Tianna has to stay in the orphanage instead of being home with her family.

As everyone who knows me well, I'm not the most patient. I hate waiting. lol. But, I have no choice. Tianna will come home in God's time and not ours.

Tiannas room is almost ready. We just need her bed which we ordered last week.
I hope she loves the Disney Princesses. The playroom still needs alot of work since that's where we put some of the winter bins that we still need to empty out.

Yesterday, I went to Hicksville in hope of getting my finger prints done early. Figuring some of the other families have done that. But, when we got there, we found that they aren't open on Mondays. Ugh. I have to take time off tomorrow to do my finger prints. The new place seems nicer than the old one. The last two times we did finger prints, it was in an older building and the area didn't appear very safe. But the newer building seemed nice (from the outside) and safer.

Will add more when we get an update. CCAA is closed this week for holiday, so we won't get any updates until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment