Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pick up and Signing the LOA

So Tuesday was a fun day. We expected to receive the LOA in the mail from New Beginnings via Express Mail. I called NB to get a tracking number for the package and they tell me the LOA is still on Paulines desk in the office. I am like "Oh great" so you know what that means. Yes I drive into Mineola to the NB office to pick up the original LOA straight from CCAA.

I then drive back to Holtzville to meet Laura at her job and have her sign it. Figure Mom and Dad would like to see the original so I stop off at there house and moms job to show them. Leave Moms office and drive back into Mineola to drop of the signed original to Tim at NB. All this in under 4 hours.

Of course when I get home the package that NB sent was there in the mailbox waiting for me to review and sign off. Also included in this was a little invoice for $ 3,530. Oh well that's the cost of doing the adoption business.

Matt 9/16/09 10:44 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment