Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Friday, September 18, 2009

Updates

6:30 this morning, Matt comes into the bedroom and pulls the covers off of me. Once realizing that it was only 6:30, it hit me that we must have got news on Tianna. I jumped up so freaking fast and ran straight to the computer. There, open on the screen, were five updated pictures of Tianna. They were all taken yesterday. I couldn't believe it. She's beautiful. Oh my goodness. She is 3ft 2in tall and weighs 30.5 pounds. Sounds like she's going to be in a 3T to start with. The pictures show that she's a little spit fire. lol. Looks like she likes to model.

It's hard to put my feelings and excitement to words because there's no way I can explain my feelings. The emotions that are running inside of me. The thoughts and day dreams that go on in my head.

Now, we wait for our Travel Arrangements.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment