Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This and That from Sept 30th

Well I guess I am happy September is just about over, it means October is upon us and we can say that we will get out daughter NEXT MONTH. I purchased a Little Tykes outdoor play house for Tianna today off of Craigslist. It was a great deal and well worth the $15 bucks I paid for it. But the guy who I bought it off of was a PUTZ. And thats about all I want to say about that.

We went to K-mart tonight to look at stuff for Tianna's room, and I found the finishing touches. Two nicely framed pictures from the Disney Princess collections. They fit nicely on either side of the window.

I have my eye on two others but I am not sure if I want to spend the money. But who am I kidding, I will end up buying them on Saturday.

We did our finger printing today with the USCIS in Hicksville, its a division of the Department of Home Land Security. It sounds more important then it really is. But it did mark the last time we will have to do these stupid finger prints. YEAH

Oh and I also figured out how to add more then 1 photo to this blog. That is one battle I won tonight.

Well its 23:16 hours, October is 44 mins away. This wait is gonna kill me.

Later folks
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment