Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tarket registry/Gratitude

Laura Silvia-Balkam wrote
at 9:03am
I personally had a great time last night at Target. I love those scanners. They really have some great stuff between the clothes, toys and music/DVD's. We even looked at books. It was pretty cool.
I couldn't believe that we actually scanned 85 items.
I day dream constantly about what life will be like once Tianna Rose comes home.
I'm so excited about her. Her new grandparents are even more excited.

I wish I could put to words how I feel about Matt's Mom and Dad. They are the most wonderful giving people I've ever met in my life. They've made such an impact on my life. I owe them so much and can't even begin to thank them for the wonderful things that they do. A card would never cover even 1/4 of it and I just can't put it into words. The love I feel for them is amazing. I hope that one day, they will realize the impact they do have on my life.
Now, we wait for China. Maybe Nov 11th is what we were told yesterday.
I'm so excited. I think Matt should just learn sign language.

No comments:

Post a Comment