Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Monday, September 14, 2009

Notification of LOA

We get home today after a day of running errands. Our agency rep, Pauline, leaves a message, "Hi its Pauline call me at home". Fear sets in that CCAA is rejecting something. I call Pauline and say "your tone of voice does not sound good". She says, "NO your LOA is in" and then utters the words "She's yours" .

After 3 years and 8 months since signing a contract with New Beginnings we are now going to become parents. Tomorrow, Tuesday, is the next big day, we will get our LOA in express mail and hopefully new pictures.

Its on to parenthood.

Matt 9/14/09 11:25 pm

1 comment:

  1. This morning, we were hoping to see updated pictures of Tianna Rose, but there weren't any. China didn't even send an updated medical on her.
    I am so excited regardless. I can't believe we're finally going to get our little girl. We've been waiting so long.
    I'm so grateful for all the support we've been receiving from our friends and from our Adoption friends. They have been wonderful.
    Now, we're trying to decide if we should pay a website to get us some information on our daughter. Ok, so we're not trying to decide. We know we're going to do it. We just hope that if we spend the money, that we really DO get updated information from the orphanage. We'll have to wait and see.
    We're also going to send a care package with desposable cameras, photo album and a stuff animal. I can't wait to see her.
    I'm in my glory today.
    WE have a great friend in the Adoption world. He kept reminding us that it'll happen in Gods time, not ours. Deep down, I always reminded myself of that as well, but It was always hard waiting. The waiting has finally paid off and I owe this wonderful man a world of thanks.

    ReplyDelete