Tianna Meets Santa

Tianna Meets Santa

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our first package

Matt just ordered Autumn Moon cakes and had it shipped to Tianna. I wonder if she likes them. It's all so exciting. I wrote a letter to our daughter that this woman Ann from Red Thread will translate for Tianna. It was so hard to write the letter between the tears of joy.
How I've fallen completely in love with a child that I haven't met yet. I guess that's not so amazing, is it. I can't wait to hold her in my arms, smell her hair and tell her how I love her.
I guess I have to be patient though. I've already waited over 3 1/2 years, what's another couple of months. Funny thing is, we started the paperwork for China the same month/year that Tianna was born.
Next, I want to send a package with disposible cameras and a picture pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment